We are looking for a passionate molecular biologist to join our highly interdisciplinary team of PhDs on a mission to turn DNA into mainstream data storage medium. She must be able to think critically and to communicate well both with the CATALOG team and with external parties. Major scientific tasks will span the design - test - document cycle of in vitro DNA experiments.
Expertise and enthusiasm in the following are required:
- Experiment, project, and program design
- Synthetic DNA design, quantification, assembly, editing, hybridization/capture assays
- DNA sequencing preparation and analysis
- Biochemical reaction optimization
- Scientific article, grant, proposal, and patent writing contribution
We offer an opportunity to shape the future of data storage and a competitive compensation package. To join our team in Boston, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.