This Boston-based position is for a B.S. degree or higher in mechanical engineering or closely related field. Could you be our missing piece of the puzzle?
What you’ll be doing:
- Overseeing Engineering projects with the company and managing your effort independently to get the job done!
- Using your preternatural ability to analyze trade-offs in design while evaluating constraints from multiple perspectives (ex. electrical design, manufacturing, business needs).
- Being a part of a diverse and inclusive work family – one that you never thought you’d have.
- Collaborating with internal and external teams of hardware and software engineers, biologists, and chemists to dream up and prototype instruments and processes for DNA writing, retrieval and reading.
- Contributing your own observations and previous experience to a team of open-mind researchers trying to tackle challenging problems.
A career at CATALOG will challenge you to work independently, think critically, and conquer new problems in an unexplored and groundbreaking field. If you are interested in joining us as we pioneer the future of digital data storage, please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com.