Effective Date: 06/07/2023
What Personal Information We Collect
When you interact with the Site, we may collect certain Personal Information directly from you or automatically from the devices you use to access the Site. “Personal Information” is information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you or your household.
Depending on how you use the Site, we may collect the following types of Personal Information from or about you:
- Direct identifiers, such as your name, email address, and other contact information;
- Usage information, such as your IP address; details about the device from which you are accessing Site; the type of Internet browser you are using, and other information about how you navigate and interact with the Site; and
- Other information you may choose to provide, such as when you submit messages through the “contact us” form, complete another online form, or otherwise communicate with us through the Site.
How We Collect Your Personal Information
We may collect your Personal Information from the following sources:
- Directly from you, such as when you complete our online forms, send us messages through the Site, or otherwise engage with the Site; and
- From third parties. We may obtain your Personal Information from third-party sources, such as marketing partners and service providers. We may combine this information with the Personal Information we collect about you to help us tailor our communications and improve our Site.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Operate the Site. We may use your Personal Information to conduct our business, operate and maintain the Site, and provide our services to you.
- Build and maintain our relationship with you. We may use your Personal Information to send you important notices, updates, security alerts, and other administrative messages about the Site and our services; send you newsletters and press releases about CATALOG’s activities; send you promotional emails and other communications about products, services, or offerings that may be of interest to you; and obtain and respond to your feedback, questions, and comments.
- Improve the Site. We may use your Personal Information to improve and personalize the Site, enhance the user experience, design and develop new products, services, or offerings, and monitor, research, and analyze trends, use, activities, and feedback related to the Site.
- Comply with legal obligations and respond to legal proceedings. We may use your Personal Information to comply with our legal obligations, including maintaining records of our compliance with federal and state law requirements. We may also use your Personal Information to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims.
- Other purposes. We may use your Personal information to carry out any other purpose described to you at the time we collect your information as permitted by applicable law or with your consent.
How We Disclose Your Personal Information
We may disclose your Personal Information as outlined below:
- Our service providers. We may disclose your Personal Information to service providers and vendors that perform tasks on our behalf, such as website hosting, customer relationship management, marketing, market research analytics, and product development.
- Amongst our corporate family. We may disclose your Personal Information to our current or future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other entities under common control and ownership.
- Business partners. We may disclose your information to our business partners, such as advertising partners, marketing research partners, and other business partners.
- Public and governmental authorities. We may disclose your Personal Information to entities that regulate or have jurisdiction over CATALOG, such as regulatory authorities, law enforcement, public bodies, and judicial bodies.
- Business transfers. We may share your Personal Information in relation to a merger, sale, acquisition, divesture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, bankruptcy, or other change of ownership or control.
- Other third parties. We may share your Personal Information with other third parties as permitted by applicable law or with your consent.
Cookies and Other Data Collection Technologies
To learn more about cookies and similar technologies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Most web and mobile device browsers automatically accept cookies. If you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. You may also choose to opt out of receiving interest-based advertising by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative’s Opt-Out Tool.
Opting Out of Communications
We may communicate with you by email or other means about the Site or our services. If you have opted in or otherwise qualify to receive these forms of communication, and no longer wish to receive such communications, you may opt‑out or unsubscribe by following the instructions that are included in the communication or by contacting us using the information provided in the Contact Us section below.
Retention of Your Personal Information
As a general matter, we may keep your Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected. If a law requires us to retain your Personal Information for a longer period of time, we will comply with that law. We may also retain your Personal Information as necessary to protect our legal rights.
Security of Your Personal Information
We maintain security safeguards designed to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification, and disclosure of your Personal Information in our custody and control. No data, on the Internet or otherwise, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, CATALOG cannot and does not ensure or warrant the security of your information.
Do Not Track
Some web browsers have “Do Not Track” or similar features that allow visitors to tell each website they visit that they do not want their activities on that website tracked. There is no uniform standard for implementing and recognizing “Do Not Track” signals. For that reason, at present, the Site does not respond to “Do Not Track” signals.
CATALOG does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13 through the Site. If you believe a child under 13 years of age has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the information provided in the Contact Us section below with a brief description of your concern.
The Site may contain links to other websites or services that are not controlled by CATALOG. Your use of a third-party website or any of its informational content is subject to and governed by the privacy policies, terms, and conditions of that website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any third-party websites.
Notice to Nevada Residents
If you are a Nevada resident, you have the right to opt out of the sale of certain Personal Information, including your name and mailing address, to third parties. CATALOG does not sell your Personal Information. If that were to change in the future, we will provide Nevada residents with a method to opt-out of those transactions.
Updates to this Policy
We may update our privacy practices from time to time in order to reflect, for example, changes to our practices or for other operational, legal, or regulatory reasons. If we make any material changes to the ways in which we process your information, then we will take reasonable efforts to notify you of these changes. The updated Policy will supersede all previous versions. Your continued use of the Site after the Effective Date of the updated Policy constitutes your acceptance of the updated Policy.
If you have any questions, comments, or requests related to our privacy practices or this Policy, please contact CATALOG at [email protected].